Come with a friend!
Saturday the 18th November at 10 am
30 Carrington road Marrickville 2204
Book your seat Now!
Miss Chic Makeup Workshop
A novice but want to look makeup chic! Then this is the workshop for you.
Learn the latest makeup trends for day and night.
Miss Chic takes a hands-on approach to teach you the basics of makeup application.
If you’re not sure which products to use, what colours are best for your complexion or what techniques you need to make the most of your features, then Miss Chic is for you.
Book now with a friend to learn how to create that flawless long-lasting day and evening look.
This is a fun, practical ‘Girls Day Out’ makeup workshop. Why not gather a small group of your girlfriends and experiment with your make-up under the guidance of a professional makeup artist with over 10 years’ experience in film, fashion and bridal.
All products are supplied by Premiere Makeup. Maximum of 8 per class.
- Understand warm and cool tones and how to colour match your foundation to your skin
- Choosing the right colours for your makeup
- Contouring and strobing
- Natural eyes makeup and the glamour. smokey eyes
- Create the perfect lip shape
- What to bring in a touch up case and quickly refresh your look during the day and enhance it for the night
Price: $59 per person